Web Site Policies
Thank you for visiting this event web site administered by the University of North Carolina General Administration as part of the collaboration that makes NC College Application Month possible each year. Here are some helpful facts about site privacy and security.
Information Collected, Stored and Reviewed
Currently, the University of North Carolina General Administration utilizes computer hardware and software resources in the collection, storing and reviewing of the following information:
- General Web Traffic to include:
- Internet domains and IP address from which a visitor accesses our web site.
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our web site.
- Date and times of access to our site.
- Pages, files, directory structures visited per access.
- Referral domains (the web site address from which you received referrals or linked from).
- Voluntarily-Provided User Information to include personal contact information necessary to reply to comments and requests for information.
Web Site Security
This site operates within the University of North Carolina Greensboro technology infrastructure and adheres to all University security protocols including computer system software programs to monitor network traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, change and or otherwise cause damage. These attempts to cause damage could be subject to legal action based on North Carolina Statutes.
This statement may be updated periodically, and in the event of any such update the revised policy will be posted to the web site in a timely manner.